* Establishment and Purposes:
The assembly of childhood and motherhood was established in 1993 license number 279. For the mother who is the symbol of love…
The assembly of childhood and motherhood was established in 1993 license number 279.
For the mother who is the symbol of love, devotion and mercy, for our children who are the reflection of tomorrow, we soak the establishment of a center that provides support and protection to motherhood and childhood.
* Among the Goals of the Assembly:
* Working on protection children against the negative effects of the harsh economic conditions.
* Striving against children employment.
* Creating vocational and technical institutes to teach.
** Activities of Motherhood and Childhood Assembly:
Educational Courses, Conventions, Concerning of bad Financial Family Situation, Marketing Domestic Products and Trips to Holy Sites in addition to Educational and Vocational Training to consolidate cultural and intellectual woman's role…..
* Educational and Vocational Training:
Feminine Center for Vocational and Educational Training cares of ensuring continual academic and vocational rehabilitation, to support and strengthen woman's role in all domains.
Assembly of Motherhood and Childhood has participated with numerous conferences in Lebanon and other countries.
* Educational Courses:
Diversified scientific seminars are held in the assembly under the supervision of doctors and specialists.
- Mother Care: Preparing nursery – maids, teaching Arabic language.
- Children and Juvenile Care: Through organizing activities in education and entertainment.
* Commemorating Occasions:
Assembly of Motherhood and Childhood takes into account all national and religious occasions by managing useful symposiums and cultural lectures…
* Financial Family Situation:
Easing Harsh Economic Conditions of Families: through not only financially aiding these families but also organizing vocational programs that lead to self support in the future.
* Marketing Domestic Products:
The assembly conducts an annual exhibition of the handcrafts to support worker women, and for Marketing Mothers` Products.
* Trips and Visits to Holy Sites:
Organizing Trips and Visits to Holy Shrines for mothers and assembly members.