The Lebanese Cultural League
* Origin and Goals:
Lebanese Cultural League was established in 1993, license number 278.
Because woman is society`s center of gravity whose role is very important in raising it towards perfection and unique achievements, the league has pledged to enhance this role through adopting programs that have fructified: a research center, a monthly newsletter (Family Mirrors), a narrative series (The Resistant Woman Series), organized seminars and others.
* Among the Goals of the Assembly:
* Raising the cultural level, Enhancing intellectual capabilities of woman through research, writing and publication.
* Conducting researches and statistics that could give a good idea of woman`s, child`s and family`s situation in Lebanon.
* Expressing woman`s opinion in the international arena and enhancing her role in all countries especially in the Arab and Islamic Worlds.
**Activities and achievements of Lebanese Cultural League:
Participation in International & Local Conferences, Historiography and Documentation Project, Scientific and Intellectual Seminars, Woman, Child & Family Studies Center…
* Historiography and Documentation Project:
Among the Historiography and Documentation Project of Woman`s Role in Resistance, the assembly has documented in details the resistance history of mothers and captives in a narrative series (The Resistant Woman Series).
* International & Local Conferences:
In accordance of participation in Local and International Conferences the assembly has participated in many international conferences conducted in different countries as: Beijing, France, Sudan, Iran, and Indonesia…
* Scientific & Intellectual Seminars:
The assembly conducts seminars that cover different topics: as Middle East, Palestine, risks of normalization... Etc.
* Meetings and Activities:
The assembly conducts different occasions and concerns with the participation of socialites and influential persons, in addition to Setting Training Sessions in Methodology of Scientific Research.
* Woman, Child & Family Studies Center:
Woman, Child & Family Studies Center which is the assembly`s first accomplishment that aims at promoting woman`s innovation in writing and research.
- The center consists of three sections:
1. The research section.
2. The training and symposium section.
3. The services section.
* Annual Cultural Events:
A diversified active season of one month long is annually conducted in which a league of specialists cover a particular topic.
* Honoring Ceremonies:
The assembly has an honoring program for innovative women were set by the assembly to shed light on their capacities and donations.